Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Long day Long class

Long day! Can't wait to sleep. I feel my eyes are soo tired. I only got 4 hours of sleep and I often get dry eye syndrome since I had Lasik surgery before. This morning I had to help my brother to his appointment on base. While I was waiting I was thinking if I did join the Airforce and especially when Corey did his presentation on his time abroad. Maybe I'll join even just the 4 year contract if I don't get my civilian job as a MT. Oh I also saw Red Cross and I'm going to volunteer soon to help out on the Carpenter 1 Fire, not only will I serve others but I can get my foot in the door. Anyways, we had our Quiz 5 today and its exactly what we learned from our textbook and SAM I just wished I did the BA8 Workbook Analysis to get the bonus questions.  Mr. Wu gave an idea of what the outcome of our grades would be so I hope I do good on Quiz 6 to get the grade I want. I will definitely do the BA9 Mail Merge Query Options. One more class to go! I'm pretty sure we're gonna stay late again at 10 pm or so.. Alright till last class, back to baking potatoes and chicken.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, potatoes and chicken, sounds yummy. Good luck on BA9 and everything else for our final class :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember if it seems like your working its probably not where you belong. They say a perfect job for somebody is when they feel they never work but just enjoy being there. Sounds like your on the right track.

    ReplyDelete