Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Assessment Test

I learned so much in IS101. I took an assessment test at AppleOne and the skills that I learned in class really helped! I took the following:

Microsoft Excel 2007
Microsoft Word 2007
Microsoft Windows XP
Data Entry 10 Key
Data Entry Alpha Numeric
Typing - General [3 Minutes]

Because I'm taking IS101, I scored good on the tests all above the global average and got 100% keystroke and field accuracy. My account executive was impressed, however when they tried calling me this morning my phone was dead. I had 3 voicemails from 3 different managers and emails too saying they're trying to get a hold of me, but when I called back it was already lunch time. They said its too late they already got someone else for the Customer Service Representative position and said they'll just let me know when something else comes up. Oh well! I don't like answering calls all day anways, just like my previous job at MGM. Speaking, I was getting other calls today, such as Lighthouse Recruiting hiring Medical Technologists who are willing to relocate in Texas, but I don't know how I'm going to start living there. Hmm.. I think I just wanna stay here in Vegas! hehe..

4 comments:

  1. I hate the weather in texas and their ocean is full of nasty animals...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow if they are like that then good reddens. At least you found that out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do enjoy living in Vegas myself. The job probably wasn't right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm elated to hear IS101 yielded immediate dividend for outside of academia ^_^ I hope you land a job that you really like, not just one that is available.

    ReplyDelete