Sunday, July 7, 2013

4th of July

On the 4th of July, we went to an awesome block party & watched $500 worth of fireworks. Also went to Eclipse, which was the first beach night club I ever went to. It was fun, we had our own cabana. This weekend I worked on my Access B & C, it was pretty easy even though I just mostly observed the training, but I was having trouble with D. I know I followed the instructions, but its still showing I had mistakes. As well as for Capstone A, the only error is resizing the column width which I did. Is there another way I'm suppose to do this besides right clicking the column and changing the field width? Hmm.. If I don't finish this by midnight oh well, at least I tried and learned some things in Access..

2 comments:

  1. No worries, I extended the Access bonus work so you can come to school to do them on Access 2010 instead of your Access 2013 at home. Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got people that can help you. I will help you- D had some tough parts..

    ReplyDelete