Thursday, July 25, 2013

Last Day of IS101

This is the last day of our class. IS101 has been one of my greatest challenge! We really had to put alot of time and effort into this class. I didn't expect we were going to do so much work, because I thought everything would be done in class but we actually had to do work at home too. Most of the time staying up late trying to catch up with assignments. When I took a hybrid class in history, we had to do so much and make sure you submit before deadlines, it was overwhelming. I told myself I won't take an online class again, but when I took IS101 it was kinda like the same hehe.. But you know, I don't regret it coz I know its all going to be worth it in the end. Mr. Wu you really challenged us, but I gained so much knowledge and skills with computers. I'm happy to have a slideshow and homepage of my own, and a professional resume to help me get my medical job. Thank you for everything, and to my fellow classmates as well. Hope to still see you guys around campus!

6 comments:

  1. Hopefully i will see you next semester if everything turn out right for me with all this process with dealing with student loan but i am debateing on that but if not i can leave a message on your blog time from time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that this si the last day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was time consuming and worth the effort. I glad you made it to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No regrest Marianne :-) Very glad to hear you gained so much from IS101. I'm honored to have been your instructor. I hope you land a job that really ignites your passion and start a stellar career ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will miss your smile. Good luck with everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did great in class, you know what they say, fight or flight. And you fought, which means you wanted to pass and you put in the effort needed to make sure you did. So big ups to you. So I hope to see you around campus and maybe in another class. Now go out and have some fun, This is Las Vegas after all. LOL

    ReplyDelete