Monday, July 29, 2013

Freedom Blogger hehe..

Congratulations to all 12 of us who passed the fast and furious 8 weeks class! Even though class is over, I will still be on campus to print out visa papers that I have been filing, job applications, and requirements for Residency. I still have to apply for Residency coz' I got charged non-residency fee last time. I don't know why they are so strict with the requirements now. Hopefully I can get this fixed so I can enroll in Fall and my VA benefits to be worth it. Also my transcripts which was sent from my school to CSN, but they returned it to me opened! They said it was suppose to be evaluated by a Credential Agency, they should've not opened it if they knew it was from the Philippines. Now I have a grad issue on my record, I also got a charged a fee for enrolling into another summer class and they said I would automatically be withdrawn if I don't pay by the deadline, instead I got charged penalty and I had to withdraw myself. Why oh why?! Even though summer class is over, I still can't take a break, but now I have to cook more often for my brothers since I couldn't pay rent this month, I just actually cooked "Chicken Adobo" a flipino dish you guys should try it hehe.. Now me worrying about paying my next car bill, I have been trying to claim Unemployment for the past weeks, but I was disqualified for some reason and now I have to appeal.


On the other hand, I got a mail from United Blood Services and they're in the process of reviewing potential candidates, I will find out next week if I qualify. Thank you Mr. Wu for informing me of this job posting. I won't expect, but its worth a try :) Congrats again to all who passed and to the top-notchers in class, you guys deserve it! I wish I had focused on my final quiz since it was the final determiner, but still trying to fix my homepage links and doing A3 pushed me reviewing right before class. Now I learned to be more time disciplined, but I am happy to still achieve an A- even with all the forks in the road and more to come :o Thank you again Mr. Wu for all the extra time you spent helping us individually, you truely inspired us just like the teacher in "Freedom Writers" and that's because you love teaching :)

3 comments:

  1. Chicken adobo, yummy (drooling)... Oh, where was I? Yes, thank you for the kind words and writing this entry with updates Marianne :-)

    Very glad to hear you made the application deadline for the United Blood Services job posting. I hope they select you for an interview next week.

    Sorry to hear about Residency hurdles in front of you. I'm sure you'll handle them well just like you would with the forks in the road to come.

    Let me know if I can be of help to your job hunting process. Thank you for introducing me to the movie "Freedom Writers" ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it seems that even though class is over you are still really busy. Good luck on the job search, I know things are really touch right now. I hope things work out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to have my transcripts sent to me, then hand carried to the school unopened. It will worked itself out. See you around

    ReplyDelete