Saturday, June 29, 2013

Brother's Birthday

It was my Brother's Birthday yesterday, just went to eat out at Famous Dave's but then he had to go to the hospital for sleep study. So tonight we'll be celebrating his Birthday at his friend's new club that just opened, its called Republic located on Spring Mountain so if you guys wanna check out a new club this is the place! hehe.. I was going to cook pansit and make Sushi for him today, but instead I went to school to finish my Power Point and do Access since I can always cook for him tomorrow. Well, I got my Power Point done, I guess... Mr. Wu wanted us to turn it in today so that's what I'll be doing after this. I tried putting only up to 6 slides, but it went up to 7 because of all the pictures lol. I'll just wait for what Mr. Wu has to say, I made the slide show using my own chow chow pictures except one on the Title slide. Anyways, I saw a few of our classmates at school doing their work too. Thanks to Lorrie for helping me out on a part of Access. She also gave me a printout copy of Capstones A & B. Thanks and God Bless you.. and everyone else... have a wonderful night guys!

3 comments:

  1. I havent started the Access stuff yet how is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. training is easy, but when it gets to the challenge its confusing I was only able to do Access A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like brother had a feast on his birthday. Glad you edited your slideshow on your own :-) Let me know if you need help on your Access work.

    ReplyDelete