Saturday, June 22, 2013

Movie Day

Almost the end of the day & I feel so tired. Just cleaned, did some laundry, then went to Gold's Gym. Haven't worked out in a while so I stayed at the gym for like 3 hours lol did Zumba, then elliptical bike in the theater watching i Robot, I stayed long coz I wanted to finish the movie. Though an old movie, but I never seen it before. Imagine if we had world of robots as public servants? but it was scary when all of a sudden the robots were programmed to violate the laws and harm human beings. Now this makes me think our advance technology is good enough lol. I also watched another movie today World War Z. Imagine again a world of zombies? hehe.. weird I've been watching these kind of movies! awesome movie though, it was a thriller! Anyways going to edit my resume a bit now, Mr. Wu gave really good feedback and advice on our resume and it helped alot! Also providing us copies of our majors/degree sheets that we might plan on taking. Its always nice to keep our options open :)

2 comments:

  1. I'll get a gym membership someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found my feedback helpful :-) Yes, 'I Robot' was a cool movie. Hmm, I need to get on my elliptical machine too... Dust is forming...

    ReplyDelete