Monday, June 10, 2013

1st day of class!

I can't believe summer class has already started.  Only got two weeks off school after Spring semester.  Time is flying by so fast! Speaking of fast, I know Summer is going to be fast paced!  I remember my first time going to school at CSN back in 2007, I took four classes during the Summer and gee was I struggling! Luckily, I passed all classes despite the sacrifices. Last Spring was pretty tough too taking two classes while working full time, I had no time for myself especially on my days off.  I definitely don't want to do that again.  I'm glad I took IS101, because Mr. Albert Wu doesn't make us do work at home since its mostly hands on, that's if we finish our tasks in class.  We just have to stay a little late to finish up textbook and assignments.  I think most of my classmates are smart and very well prepared, I felt a little behind because I wasn't able to get a IS101 Bundle with SAM 2010 and almost everyone in class had one.  Also posting this blog which I was a little late on.  It gave me some time to figure out since this is my first time blogging ever! And I find it actually fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found it fun Marianne :-) I think you are on your way to catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had trouble finding a bundle too. The bookstore was out of them for a couple days. I was a little behind too but I'm starting to understand the class a little more.

    ReplyDelete