Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Life of Opportunities

I'm finally getting all these opportunities! First thing in the morning I got a call from my account executive at Apple One, she suggested 2 positions Customer Service Rep or Data Entry Clerk, but I also got an email from a Recruiting Manager of MSI Incorporated giving me an opportunity for a Plasma Center Technician.  Then my former classmate said they had a Medical Technologist opening at Quest Diagnostics and she said she's going to refer me. Wow I've been praying and hoping I get my Medical job for so long after working at the MGM call center for over a year, hopefully I get it. I thank God for giving me these opportunities and I find Mr. Wu's class very helpful, because we're required to do a resume & cover letter for a job which I've been working on.. Anyways, going to study in a little bit for our 3rd Quiz. Later, I will continue my Word 2010 C, I find it challenging but I'm glad with my first attempt on Word 2010 challenge B I got a 100%.  Good thing Mr. Wu taught us how to use the Auto correct and extended the deadline.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the opportunities presented to you! I hope everything turns out for the best. Life's too short to be doing what you don't like. I'm also searching for a new career and the class has shown me how to use the computer very efficiently. Even though I'm still a little slow at it. Challenge B was a little tough for me, but after three tries, I finally got it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a great feeling when things falling into place! Best wishes on getting your medical job :-)

    ReplyDelete