Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Getting ahead

Got outa school a little late today trying to get ahead in class, finally! Hehe.. I actually went to school yesterday to catch up with SAM D and move onto Power Point. I was behind coz I was busy preparing for my pre-employment assessment test which I had to review a 113 page study guide. I already took the test worth 100 items and I am now in the next step of the hiring process, which is the phone screening interview and I'm really nervous about it! But anyways, I'm glad I caught up with class. I finished SAM Power Point C. Thai needed some help with Power Point and it was kinda funny coz I had no trouble doing SAM A & B myself, it was really quick & easy! But for some reason we had trouble helping him with the SmartArt style layout group, I opened my textbook to that topic, but I didn't feel like reading it lol. After a while, we finally figured out converting it to SmartArt with the help of Mr. Wu. and he taught me the difference between using ctrl & shift in Power Point. I learned alot, also from Corey who was very helpful, he taught me the chart elements in the Current Selection group. Without their help, I wouldn't have gotten a 100%. Anyways, got hungry after class so I ate at Carl's Junior. Only thing I ate today was pork, green beans & garlic fried rice, which I cooked. That's all!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you caught up. I just caught up last week and I'm waiting for Mr. Wu to lecture all class again to get behind. GOOD Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all quite helpful to each other :-) Hope you did well with your pre-employment assessment test, a 113-page study guide, yikes!

    ReplyDelete