Monday, June 10, 2013

Catching up!

On the second day of class, I realized there's alot of things I never encountered in Microsoft Word. To come to think of it, you would expect you know it all since this is a program we often used. And there's actually more to Word that I didn't know even just the basics. I learned about the Show/Hide Button and how to create a document using Oriel fax template. We did alot on our second day and thats's still not including my SAM 2010 packet. It was really nice of Mr. Albert Wu to offer his packet so we wouldn't have to buy one, but for some reason it wasn't working when he tried reactivating it. I guess all students now are required to get new ones, so we end up buying our own and I'm glad I did. It is only $75 and I know it's gonna be worth keeping for future use.

2 comments:

  1. I learned a lot that day too! I used programs and did things on a computer I never did before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are learning new features and functionalities in Microsoft Word and have your own textbook bundle now :-) Welcome to the class Marianne.

    ReplyDelete